The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-247 work table has a sturdy top with a 16-gauge thickness, which is durable for consistent use. Its 304 series stainless steel is rust resistant, so it can be used with acidic and salty foods. For clean floors, a 5-inch shield on the back prevents food from sliding off, and the Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-347 work table can support heavy loads with supporting hat channels. Reducing the noise of equipment or chopping on the surface, the top is also sound deadened. Its front edge is rounded in order to sustain impacts better than a flat edge.
- 14-cu.-ft. maximum storage space
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Strong TIG welding uses high temperatures to melt metals together
- Polished welded areas enhance appearance
- Sound-deadened worktop reduces noise production
- 16-ga. stainless steel worktop is reinforced with hat channels
- Durable 304 series top can be used for direct food contact
- Rolled rim reduces sharpness
- Backsplash stands 5 in. tall
- 15⁄8-in.-diameter legs
- Bullet feet stabilize the unit
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. L x 24 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
You can take a closer look at these units in the explainer article on work tables.
Work Table, 84"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-247 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|