The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-244 work table has a top made of heavy-duty 16-gauge stainless steel that can be cleaned easily. It is sound deadening to combat noise and has two galvanized steel hat channels to keep the top level. Sharp edges are replaced with rolled front and square sides for employee safety. Its 5-inch backsplash keeps spills and products from falling over the far end of the table. Tubular stainless steel legs support the table and have adjustable stainless steel bullet feet that enable use on uneven floors. The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-244 work table is TIG welded, making it a great fit for commercial applications.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top facilitates cleaning
- 5-in. backsplash keeps contains spills and leaks to keep them off the floor
- Sound-deadening top lowers noise levels
- 2 galvanized hat channels add support and keep the top level
- Rolled front rim and square side bends eliminate sharp edges
- All TIG-welded construction is heavy duty
- Welded areas are polished to match the adjacent surfaces
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs have adjustable bullet feet for use on non-level surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 24 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 48"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-244 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|