The Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-246 work table has a stainless steel top that is resistant to corrosion and most minor scratches and dents. Since this top is sound deadened, it will not create excess noise when used with equipment. Two galvanized hat channels are welded under the top to provide reinforcement that ensures the work surface is level. The 5-inch backsplash ensures that liquids and spills are contained to the top, which keeps messes off the wall and floor. To reduce the risk of injury, the sides have a square bend design and the front is rolled. This Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-246 work table is TIG welded to withstand heavy use and maintains a professional look with the polished welded areas.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel top is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Sound-deadening design reduces noise levels on the top
- 2 galvanized hat channels are welded under the top for reinforcement that provides a level work surface
- 5-in. backsplash keeps messes contained to the top
- Square bend sides and rolled front rim reduce injury risks
- TIG welded to add durability to withstand heavy use
- Welded areas are polished to match the other surfaces
- 15⁄8-in.-dia. stainless steel legs have adjustable, 1-in. bullet feet that stabilize on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 24 in. W x 401⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Work Table, 72"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, 5"H backsplash, stainless steel side & rear cross rails, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TKMSLAG-246 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|