The Centaur CSD-2DR-BAL reach-in refrigerator has a stainless steel front and sides for durability and ease of cleaning. The interior of the cabinet is lined in white aluminum. A stainless steel floor makes for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance. The unit's doors are mounted on self-closing hinges but will stay open past 90 degrees to give users easy access to stock and clean the unit. Product sits on six PVC-coated shelves that resist corrosion. Since the shelves are made of wire, air can easily flow inside the unit.
A capillary tube system using R134A refrigerant keeps temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The Centaur CSD-2DR-BAL reach-in refrigerator has a digital display that shows the temperature and self-diagnosed status. The compressor is bottom mounted and slides out easily for maintenance. That bottom-mounted location also means that the condensing unit operates in the coolest part of the kitchen, helping provide energy efficiency. A heated condensate pan evaporates condensate water, so no drain connection is required and staff will never have to empty the pan manually.
- Front and sides of cabinet are made of stainless steel for durability
- Interior is finished with easy-to-clean white aluminum
- Interior floor is made of stainless steel for simple cleanup
- Both sections have a total of 6 epoxy-coated shelves to hold product
- Polyurethane cabinet insulation retains cold air and adds structure
- 2 doors stay open past 90 degrees for loading and cleaning
- Self-closing door design provides convenience while keeping cold air inside
- Heated condensate pan eliminates the need for a drain
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9 A, 1⁄2 HP, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 54 in. W x 32.7 in. D x 82.7 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Slides out for maintenance access
- Solid-state thermostat with an external digital display enables staff to keep an eye on internal temperatures
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- R134A refrigerant maintains temperatures
- Condensate heater has hot gas refrigerant lines built in to prevent ice buildup
Reach-in refrigerators are used for a lot of reasons, and we list some of them in our reach-in refrigerators buyers' guide.
Centaur® Plus™ Reach-In Refrigerator, two section, 54"W x 32-7/10"D x 82-7/10"H, 49 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, digital display with self diagnostic, EZ slide out condenser, whisper quiet, stainless steel front & sides, interior: white aluminum, stainless steel floor with plastic door liner, (6) epoxy coated shelves, casters, 115V/60/1-ph, 9 amps, 1/2 HP, 10 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL , HFC 134A & 404A, NSF 7, UL-471
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Centaur CSD-2DR-BAL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 3 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Category||Reach In Refrigerator|
|Width (in) Range||49 - 60|
Centaur CSD-2DR-BAL Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I received the unit crated in a very good crate. They take great care in shipping the unit and being protected. I have used 2 door trues for 25 y..."
"Product was damaged no follow up"
"I received the unit crated in a very good crate. They take great care in shipping the unit and being protected. I have used 2 door trues for 25 years but i thought i would try one of these units and i am so impressed with it's construction. As for the warranty i had to use it on a simple switch that was malfunctioned as soon as i got it and they replaced it within 24 hours. i recommend the unit and the manufacturer reps."
"Product was damaged no follow up"