The Centaur CSD-2DR-BAL two-section reach-in refrigerator has a stainless steel front and sides to provide durability and simplify cleaning. The interior is lined with white aluminum, and its stainless steel floor makes cleanup simple and adds rust resistance. The doors are mounted on self-closing hinges but will stay open past 90 degrees to give users convenient access when stocking product. Stored items sit on six PVC-coated, corrosion-resistant shelves. Since the shelves are made of wire, air can easily flow inside the unit.
A capillary tube system uses R134A refrigerant to keep temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The Centaur CSD-2DR-BAL two-section reach-in refrigerator has a digital display that shows the temperature and self-diagnosed status. The compressor is bottom mounted and slides out easily when maintenance is needed. The location of the condenser also ensures the condensing unit operates in the coolest part of the kitchen. A heated condensate pan evaporates condensate water, so no drain connection is required and staff members will never have to empty the pan.
- 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves hold product
- Interior floor is made of stainless steel for simple cleanup
- Aluminum interior liner is resistant to corrosion
- Front and sides of cabinet are made of stainless steel for durability
- Polyurethane cabinet insulation retains cold air and adds structure
- 2 doors have a self-closing design that provides convenience while keeping cold air inside
- Doors stay open past 90 degrees for loading and cleaning
- Heated condensate pan eliminates the need for a drain
- 9 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 54 in. W x 32.7 in. D x 82.7 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Bottom-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Solid-state thermostat with an external digital display enables staff to keep an eye on internal temperatures
- R134A refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Condensate heater has hot gas refrigerant lines built in to prevent ice buildup
- Condenser slides out to provide maintenance access
Our two-section refrigerators buyers' guide breaks down some of the features of these units.
Centaur® Plus™ Reach-In Refrigerator, two section, 54"W x 32-7/10"D x 82-7/10"H, 49 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, digital display with self diagnostic, EZ slide out condenser, whisper quiet, stainless steel front & sides, interior: white aluminum, stainless steel floor with plastic door liner, (6) epoxy coated shelves, casters, 115V/60/1-ph, 9 amps, 1/2 HP, 10 ft cord with NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL , HFC 134A & 404A, NSF 7, UL-471
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Centaur CSD-2DR-BAL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 3 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Category||Reach In Refrigerator|
|Width (in) Range||49 - 60|
Centaur CSD-2DR-BAL Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I was impressed with the way the refrigerator was crated; it arrived in perfect condition. The interior shelving is completely adjustable and fir..."
"I received the unit crated in a very good crate. They take great care in shipping the unit and being protected. I have used 2 door trues for 25 y..."
"I was impressed with the way the refrigerator was crated; it arrived in perfect condition. The interior shelving is completely adjustable and firmly attached to prevent dislocating a shelf. The unit came to temperature quickly and is of a size that can hold multiple sheet pans and many other items. The unit also looks great in our kitchen!"
"I received the unit crated in a very good crate. They take great care in shipping the unit and being protected. I have used 2 door trues for 25 years but i thought i would try one of these units and i am so impressed with it's construction. As for the warranty i had to use it on a simple switch that was malfunctioned as soon as i got it and they replaced it within 24 hours. i recommend the unit and the manufacturer reps."