The Arctic Air AR49, a two-door refrigerator, is equipped with a number of user-friendly features that make it an ideal solution for a number of foodservice operations. To help you avoid product loss, the solid swing doors are self-closing to prevent them being accidentally left open, but also come with a stay-open feature that activates at 90 degrees to assist in the loading and unloading of products. The doors on this reach-in refrigerator also include magnetic door gaskets, which do not require tools to remove and are easily cleaned or replaced, locks for added security, and recessed door handles that are foamed-in-place to ensure durability.
The exterior of the Arctic Air AR49 is constructed from durable stainless steel, and the interior includes a stainless steel floor, designed with coved corners that are easily cleaned, and a white liner constructed from aluminum. This model comes standard with six shelves constructed from epoxy-coated wire; these shelves are adjustable to give you control over the configuration. With a self-contained refrigeration system that uses R134A refrigerant and a capillary tube, this two-door refrigerator offers a temperature range of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Bottom-mounted components, including the compressor and condensing unit, helps the unit operate efficiently, and larger fan blades and motors facilitate faster temperature recovery times.
- Two-door reach-in refrigerator
- Self-closing doors will stay open at 90 degrees for loading/unloading
- Door locks protect against unauthorized access
- Recessed handles are foamed-in-place for durability
- Magnetic door gaskets do not require tools for removal
- Exterior constructed from stainless steel
- Interior floor constructed from stainless steel with coved corners
- Interior liner constructed from white aluminum
- 6 adjustable shelves are constructed of heavy-duty, epoxy-coated wire
- Includes 4 casters, 2 capable of locking
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 9-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 54 in. W x 323⁄4 in. D x 823⁄4 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses CFC-free R134A refrigerant
- Capillary tube helps maintain consistent temperatures
- Offers a temperature range of 33 to 41 degrees F
- Larger fan blades and motors help recover the temperature more quickly
- Bottom-mounted compressor is located away from rising heat
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit is installed on sliding rack
- Components are accessed through the front for easy maintenance
- Heating element built into condensate pan helps evaporate excess water
Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 49.0 cubic feet capacity, electronic thermostat with digital LED display, field reversible hinged doors with locks, (6) epoxy coated adjustable wire shelves, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel exterior, white aluminum interior liner with stainless floor, casters, 115v/60/1, 7.0 amps, 1/2 hp, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Arctic Air AR49 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
Arctic Air AR49 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This is the second Arctic Air double-door reach in that we have bought. This one is too new to comment on, but value the previous one caused us t..."
"This is the second Arctic Air double-door reach in that we have bought. This one is too new to comment on, but value the previous one caused us to buy this one. We think this model is well made and has all the features that we need. The only reason that I didn't rate this as a "five" is because of the freight company. I couldn't track the progress of the delivery through them, and they were very unreliable as to when they said delivery would happen. The third day of promised delivery occurred after 6:00 pm on a Friday, after everyone was gone, and I had to leave it outside for the weekend. If I buy from KaTom again, I will ask who is making their delivery."