The Arctic Air AR49 two-door refrigerator is equipped with a number of user-friendly features. To help you avoid product loss, the solid swing doors are self-closing to prevent them being accidentally left open, but also include a stay-open feature that engages at 90 degrees to assist in stocking products. The doors on this reach-in refrigerator also include magnetic gaskets, which are removable without tools and are easily cleaned and replaced. Door locks provide security, and recessed door handles are foamed-in-place to ensure durability.
The exterior of the Arctic Air AR49 is constructed from durable stainless steel. The interior includes a stainless steel floor, designed with coved corners that are easy to clean. A white aluminum liner protects the interior. This model comes standard with six shelves constructed from epoxy-coated wire. Each shelf is adjustable to give you control over how products are organized. With a self-contained refrigeration system that uses R134A refrigerant and a capillary tube, this two-door refrigerator provides a temperature range of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Bottom-mounted components, including the compressor and condenser, help the unit operate efficiently, and larger fan blades and motors provide faster temperature recovery times.
- Self-closing doors will stay open at 90 degrees for loading/unloading
- Door locks protect against unauthorized access
- Recessed handles are foamed in place for durability
- Magnetic door gaskets do not require tools for removal
- Exterior of cabinet is constructed from stainless steel
- Interior floor is constructed from stainless steel with coved corners
- Interior liner constructed from white aluminum
- 6 adjustable shelves are constructed of heavy-duty, epoxy-coated wire
- Includes 4 casters, 2 capable of locking
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 9-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 54 in. W x 323⁄4 in. D x 823⁄4 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses CFC-free R134A refrigerant
- Capillary tube helps maintain consistent temperatures
- Provides a temperature range of 33 to 41 degrees F
- Larger fan blades and motors help recover the temperature more quickly
- Bottom-mounted compressor is located away from rising heat
- Condensing unit is installed on sliding rack to provide easy access for service technicians
- Components are accessed through the front for easy maintenance
- Heating element built into condensate pan helps evaporate excess water, eliminating need for floor drain connection
Refrigerator, reach-in, two-section, 49.0 cubic feet capacity, electronic thermostat with digital LED display, field reversible hinged doors with locks, (6) epoxy coated adjustable wire shelves, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel exterior, white aluminum interior liner with stainless floor, casters, 115v/60/1, 7.0 amps, 1/2 hp, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Arctic Air AR49 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Exterior Construction||All Stainless|
Arctic Air AR49 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"This is the second Arctic Air double-door reach in that we have bought. This one is too new to comment on, but value the previous one caused us t..."
"This is the second Arctic Air double-door reach in that we have bought. This one is too new to comment on, but value the previous one caused us to buy this one. We think this model is well made and has all the features that we need. The only reason that I didn't rate this as a "five" is because of the freight company. I couldn't track the progress of the delivery through them, and they were very unreliable as to when they said delivery would happen. The third day of promised delivery occurred after 6:00 pm on a Friday, after everyone was gone, and I had to leave it outside for the weekend. If I buy from KaTom again, I will ask who is making their delivery."