The True T-49 is designed to be one of the top performing commercial refrigerators in the industry. With a solid, "over-sized and balanced refrigeration system," this refrigerator uses less energy and has a faster pull-down time than any other in the industry. The unique design of the evaporator fan motor, with large 8 inch aluminum fan blades, creates larger airflow at a lower velocity, allowing for faster temperature recovery and shorter run times for longer life. This refrigerator maintains temperature at 33 to 38 degrees F, which is optimal to maintain food safety. The interior has an industry-unique, rust-proof, clear-coated aluminum liner and stainless steel floor.
- Faster recovery to food safe zone temperatures of 33 - 38 degrees F
- 1/2 HP cast iron, oil filled, hermetically sealed motor rotates at 14,500 RPM and has a life expectancy of 15 - 18 years
- 8-in. aluminum fan blades
- Bottom mounted condenser is in the coolest place of the kitchen for shorter run times and easy maintenance
- 6 adjustable, heavy-duty PVC bonded wire shelves, with 4 chrome-plated shelf clips for each shelf, can hold up to 250-lbs. each
- Aluminum interior with incandescent interior lighting for even illumination
- Stainless steel front; anodized aluminum ends, back, and top
- Stainless steel floors
- 2-stainless steel doors with door locks
- Exterior temperature display
- (4) 4-in. casters included
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 9.1 A, NEMA 5-15 plug with 9-ft. cord included (factory pre-wired)
- Overall Dimensions: 54-1/8 in. W x 29-1/2 in. D x 83-3/8 in. H with casters
- cULus and cULus-Energy Listed; CE, NSF, and ENERGY STAR Certified
- Made in USA
Over-sized and Balanced Design
- Evaporator uses 1/2 HP motor with 8-in. fan blades and is 20 - 40% larger than competitors'
- 1/2-in. dia. capillary tubes are 33% larger than competitors', which reduce temperature s by 33% per cycle
- 40-pass condenser is 25% larger than competitors' and uses the same 1/2 HP motor
Fast Recovery, Faster Pull-down
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor uses 8-in. large fan blades to create larger air flow at a lower velocity, reducing run time, decreasing pull-down time, and improving recovery time
- True's 40-pass bottom mounted condenser puts less strain on the unit by operating at the floor, the coolest location in the kitchen
- Evaporator coil is 20 - 40% larger than comparable size models in the industry, reducing run time pulling product down to food safe temperatures
Durable Construction, Easy Cleaning
- Easily accessible condenser can be cleaned with a shop vacuum and brush
- Condenser cover designed for tool-free removal
- Rust-proof clear-coated aluminum liner
- Stainless steel floors with coved corners do not hold dirt or grime
- Durable stainless steel doors
- Recessed door handles are foamed in place with a sheet metal interlock and have a lifetime guarantee
- Cabinet exterior is the strongest in the industry
- Rust-resistant powder-coated frames are especially well-suited for seaside locations
- PVC bonded shelves have a weight bearing load of 250-lbs. and are more durable than epoxy coated shelves
Environmentally Conscious Design
- Ecomate® high-density polyurethane insulation has zero ozone depletion and global warming potential
- CFC-free 134A refrigerant
- Shorter run times result in lower energy costs
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, stainless steel doors, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (6) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, interior lighting, 4" casters, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.8 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, MADE IN USA, cUL, UL-Energy, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration T-49 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||T49, 890T49, TRUT49, T-49, TRUE T-49, 675-002|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
True Refrigeration T-49 Customer Reviews
"daily in school kitchen"
"my kitchen is hot and i have had no problems with the t-49 keeping up with the demands. good buy for the money"
"i have owned many commercial boxes over the years and true is by far the best performing unit I have had. my kitchen is hot and during peak time the door on the refrigerator is opened 40+ times per hour. in most units this would get the unit around 41 which starts to get food to that unsafe area. my t-49 always runs between 33-37 which is spectacular for the demands I put it under. great unit and I will definitely buy again."
"this will be used in our kitchen at our church. We really are impressed with this refrigerator. Quick service"
"Very nice refregerator lot of space worth the money"
"Great product and an excellent price."
"The product is great. There was some damage to the right door. There are a couple dents or dings and some small scraths on the door. The church is very happy with this refrigerator except for the minor damage."
"this my second True,if my kitchen was larger, i would purchase a third one"
"The items was as good as they showed on line."
"beautiful and look forward to daily use"
"we currently have 4 of these in our kitchen at work and they are the best, longest lasting refrigerators i have ever used. they keep temp and run reliably. i have always been pleased with this unit"