This True STG2H-2S Spec Series® mobile heated cabinet has a stainless steel and aluminum construction that resists dents and corrosion. Walls foamed in place with polyurethane insulation add structure. Both doors have metal handles and locks, with one-piece magnetic gaskets to create an airtight seal. The doors close on their own to save energy and stay open past 120 degrees to simplify loading and unloading. The front 5-inch-diameter castors lock to keep the unit in place. This cabinet has six chrome-plated wire shelves to support product.
This True STG2H-2S heated holding cabinet has one stainless steel heating element that consistently produces heat. Low-velocity fans evenly circulate air to keep the food warm, while the top vent can be adjusted to control the humidity levels. Its evaporator coil is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. The interior stays between 140 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit and the temperature is displayed externally in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Part of the Spec Series
- Designed to keep baked and cooked food warm
- Insulated with polyurethane foam for structure
- 5-in.-diameter castors provide movement
- 6 chrome-plated wire shelves support contents
- Exterior stainless steel front and door with matching aluminum sides
- Aluminum interior back and walls with stainless steel floor and ceiling
- Doors have metal handles for comfort and locks for security
- Doors have 120-degree, stay-open feature to facilitate loading and unloading
- Doors can close on their own
- 1-piece magnetic gaskets prevent warm air from escaping
- Temperature is displayed externally in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Includes 3 feed wires for hardwiring at the installation site
- Requires a dedicated, sole-use circuit
- NSF-4 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Temperature range: 140-180 degrees F
- On/off switch with electronic temperature controls
- 1 stainless steel heating element produces heat
- Low-velocity fans ensure air is distributed evenly
- Top vent can be adjusted to control humidity levels
- Evaporator is coated with epoxy to resist corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 525⁄8 in. W x 357⁄32 in. D x 841⁄8 in. H
- 3,000 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
In our heated holding cabinet explainer, you can find in-depth information on these units.
SPEC SERIES® Reach-in Heated Cabinet, two-section, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, (2) stainless steel doors with locks, cam-lift hinges, digital temperature control, aluminum interior, (6) chrome shelves, 5" castors, 3000W, 208-230/60/1 (requires hard wiring), cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration STG2H-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||2|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|