The True T-19-HC reach-in refrigerator has a bottom-mounted refrigeration system, creating a non-stoop lower shelf. Since the system is not located at the top of the unit, supplies can be stored on the top and internal components are simple to access. Temperatures in the refrigerator range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and can be monitored with an external display. A capillary tube system is used to send R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant throughout the machine, and the evaporator is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion.
The door and front are made of stainless steel to withstand repeated, heavy use. Its black powder-coated frame is strong and provides structure. For mobility, castors are mounted on the True T-19-HC reach-in refrigerator frame rail. It has an aluminum interior liner and stainless steel floor that resist corrosion and are easy to clean. Products sit on three adjustable, PVC-coated shelves, and LED lights shine on them for visibility. Cold air is retained in the cabinet since it is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane.
- Stainless steel door and front resist scratches and dents
- Supplies can be stored on top of the cabinet
- 21⁄2-in.-dia. castors have locks on the front set
- Self-closing door helps retain cold air
- Right-hinged door opens on the left
- Lock on the door prevents tampering
- Recessed handle makes the door easy to open
- Magnetic door gasket is removable for cleanup and replacement
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- 3 PVC-coated shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments to accommodate various products
- LED interior lights shine on product
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- Stainless steel interior floor facilitates cleaning
- Black powder-coated frame rail adds structure
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Capillary tube system distributes R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant throughout the unit
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- External temperature display
- Evaporator and condenser fans move a consistent volume of air
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit can be reached for maintenance
- Epoxy-coated evaporator resists corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 227⁄8 in. W x 181⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 27 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 781⁄2 in. H
- 1.5 A, 1⁄10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Want to know more about reach-in refrigerators? Check out the reach-in refrigerator buyers' guide.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, one-section, stainless steel door, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (3) adjustable PVC coated shelves, interior lighting, 2-1/2" castors, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/10 HP, 115v/60/1, 1.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration T-19-HC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Additional Info||Contact Customer Service for Additional Information|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Cubic Feet Range||10 - 25|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Made in USA||Yes|
True Refrigeration T-19-HC Customer Reviews
Write A Review
House of Refuge Int'l said...
"We use this refrigerator for our pantry ministry and so far it's working out great. Good space inside and moveable shelving so we can adjust to..."
"We use this refrigerator for our pantry ministry and so far it's working out great. Good space inside and moveable shelving so we can adjust to any height we like at different times. The only thing I would say is that the wheels don't lock properly and they slide easily (even when the wheels are locked) on any smooth surface like tile and concrete."