The John Boos ST6-2472SSK work table has a sound-deadened top that reduces noise levels in the kitchen. Its heavy-duty top is reinforced with a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel and TIG welding. The front and rear edges have a blunt stallion design to protect staff. Lining up flush with other tables and equipment, the side edges turn down at a 90-degree angle. The unit can endure heavy use and resist corrosion due to its stainless steel construction. This John Boos ST6-2472SSK work table has an adjustable undershelf for additional storage space.
- Stainless steel is heavy duty and facilitates cleaning
- Sound-deadened and TIG-welded top
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the top
- Exposed welded areas have been polished to match the adjacent surfaces
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges reduce the risk of injury
- 90-degree turn-down side edges sit flush with other surfaces
- Adjustable undershelf can store tools and supplies
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs balance on adjustable bullet feet on non-level surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 24 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
There is more information about work tables, as well as equipment stands, in our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 72"W x 24"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-2472SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|