Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, the John Boos ST6-2436SSK work table resists corrosion and eases cleaning. A reinforced top is sound-deadened to reduce noise production, and the front and rear edges have a stallion design to reduce sharpness. So the table can be installed in a line up with other units, it has 90-degree, turn-down side edges. An undershelf on this John Boos ST6-2436SSK work table provide a place to store tools and supplies, while bullet feet adjust on uneven surfaces.
- Corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Sound-deadened top minimizes noise in prep areas
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforcing channel in the top adds strength
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges eliminate sharp edges
- Side edges have a 90-degree angle to sit flush against other surfaces
- Adjustable undershelf provides a place to hold equipment and tools
- Top is TIG welded for structural stability
- Exposed welded areas are polished to match other surfaces
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have adjustable bullet feet to balance on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 24 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
For more information about commercial work tables, check out our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 36"W x 24"D x 35-3/4"H overall size, 16/300 stainless steel flat top, with Stallion Safety Edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs & adjustable undershelf, adjustable bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-2436SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|