The John Boos ST6-2448SSK work table withstands heavy use with its corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction. A sound-deadened top reduces noise levels in the kitchen, and that top is durable since it is TIG-welded and reinforced with a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel. Front and rear edges reduce the risk of injury, while the sides have a 90-degree turn-down for flush placement against other surfaces. The undershelf on this John Boos ST6-2448SSK work table is adjustable for different equipment and supplies.
- Strong stainless steel withstands heavy use and simplifies cleaning
- Top is sound deadened to limit noise production
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforcing channel enhances top strength
- TIG welded top for structural stability
- Welded areas are polished to match other surfaces
- Front and rear 11⁄2-in. stallion edges reduce injury risks
- 90-degree turn-down side edges enable flush placement against other tables and equipment
- Undershelf can be adjusted to suit different needs
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have bullet feet to adjust on non-level floors
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 24 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our tables and stands buyers' guide has additional information on work tables, other types of tables, and equipment stands.
Work Table, 48"W x 24"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-2448SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|