The John Boos ST6-2460SSK work table is made of stainless steel, which resists corrosion, scratches, and dents. The top is TIG welded and sound deadened to reduce noise production. Any exposed welded areas are polished to blend in with the other surfaces. To eliminate sharp edges and reduce the risk of injury, the front and rear have a stallion edge. The side edges turn down at a 90-degree angle, so the John Boos ST6-2460SSK work table can be installed flush against other units and equipment. Its adjustable undershelf maximizes storage space for additional supplies and equipment.
- Stainless steel construction provides strength and resists corrosion
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise levels in the kitchen
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforcing channel runs the length of the table for support
- TIG-welded top construction enhances durability
- Exposed welds are polished to blend in with the other surfaces
- Front and rear 11⁄2-in. stallion edges eliminate sharp angles
- 90-degree, turn-down side edges can sit flush with other surfaces
- Adjustable undershelf provides extra storage space for tools and equipment
- Adjustable bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs sit level on most uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our tables and stands buyers' guide has in-depth information about work tables, other types of tables, and equipment stands.
Work Table, 60"W x 24"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-2460SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|