Producing as much as 1,900 pounds of ice in 24 hours, the Manitowoc Ice IYT-1900A Indigo NXT™ ice machine head makes half-cube ice. Users can program ice production based on time of day or ice volume. To ensure each cycle is consistent, the sensing probe measures ice thickness. Operators can clean the foodzone through the front-accessible panel door while several removable parts and the AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent help keep the unit clean and slow bacteria growth. The exterior on the Manitowoc Ice IYT-1900A ice machine head is coated in DuraTech® and resists corrosion.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Air-cooled condenser
- Makes half-dice ice
- 1,900-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Programmable ice production adjusts based on ice volume or time of day
- Acoustical sensing probe ensures ice is a consistent thickness
- easyTouch® display
- Foodzone is accessible through the front panel door
- Removable curtain, distribution tube, water trough, and sensing probes
- Select components are made with AlphaSan antimicrobial, slowing bacteria growth in the foodzone
- DuraTech coating on the stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and hides fingerprints
- Required ambient air range: 40-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water range: 40-90 degrees F
- Ice bin sold separately
- 26,100-30,500 BTU
- 17.9 A, 4.48 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low-Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
Take a look at the ice machines buyers' guide if you want to learn more about these units.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 48"W x 24"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1900 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1450 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R-410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-1900A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1900 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|
|Also Known As||IY-1804A|