The Hoshizaki KM-1900SAJ crescent cube ice machine head has a stainless steel exterior that resists corrosion, scratches, dents, and other minor damage. The panels are removable so maintenance can be performed and internal components can be cleaned. The self-contained condensing system is air cooled, making it easy to install and maintenance. Like the exterior, the evaporator is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion caused by exposure to water and ice.
The interior components are made with H-Guard Plus™ antimicrobial agent to slow bacteria growth between cleanings. An audible alarm sounds when the EverCheck™ feature detects issues, reducing the risk of a system malfunction. The CycleSaver™ technology allows the ice maker to produce the same amount of ice as competitors in half as many cycles, lengthening the life of the machine.
Crescent cube ice is harder than other ice types, will not melt as quickly, and has a unique shape that allows cups to hold more ice when compared to traditional cubes. Depending on the ambient air and water temperatures, the Hoshizaki KM-1900SAJ crescent cube ice machine head can produce between 1,675 and 1,875 pounds of ice in 24 hours.
- Crescent cube ice is harder than other ice types and melts slowly
- 1,675-1,875 lbs. ice production range in a 24-hr. period
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Cool temperatures are maintained with R-404A refrigerant
- Stainless steel evaporator resists corrosion
- Air-cooled condensing system is self-contained for easy installation
- Panels are removable for maintenance and cleaning
- Ice storage bin is sold separately
- 21,200 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14.5 A
- Ice Dimensions: 11⁄8 in. W x 1⁄2 in. D x 11⁄2 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 277⁄16 in. D x 367⁄16 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
- CycleSaver technology produces the same amount of ice in half the cycles when compared to competitors
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent slows the growth of bacteria between cleanings
- EverCheck system alerts the operator of issues before they lead to system failures
- Can operate in an environment with 45-100 degrees F ambient temperature
- Can operate in an environment with 45-90 degrees F water temperature
- Water pressure should be between 10-113 PSIG
- Requires a 6-in. clearance on the rear, sides, and top for ideal air circulation
Ice Maker, Cube-Style, 48"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 1875 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1675 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), crescent cube style, stainless steel exterior, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 14.5 amps, NSF, UL, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hoshizaki KM-1900SAJ SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1875 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Crescent Cube|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|