The Manitowoc IYT-1900W Indigo NXT™ ice machine head produces as much as 1,930 pounds of ice every 24 hours. The half-cube ice is perfect for soft drinks in any food service application. An acoustical ice-sensing probe checks the ice thickness before it drops from the evaporator into the bin. A storage bin for this machine is sold separately. The operator can program how much ice is produced by a timer or ice volume.
Diagnostics run daily to provide preventive maintenance and feedback on the operating status. Its easyTouch® display informs the user about the operating status and cleaning reminders. The food zone is easy to keep clean since the hinged door swings out. The water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are removable for cleaning. Certain components in the Manitowoc IYT-1900W Indigo NXT ice maker are built with antimicrobial AlphaSan® to help slow harmful bacteria growth.
- Water-cooled motor
- 1,930-lb. maximum ice production capacity
- Half-dice cubes are perfect for soft drinks
- Preventive maintenance and diagnostics provide 24-hr. feedback on operating status of machine
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe checks the ice to ensure it is the correct thickness before it falls into the bin
- Control the unit through the easyTouch display
- Programmable ice production based on volume or time
- Food zone cleans easily since the hinged front door swings out
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are removable for quick cleanup
- Certain components are built with AlphaSan antimicrobial to help slow harmful bacterial growth
- DuraTech® exterior is corrosion resistant and repels fingerprints and dirt
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 40-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range for operation: 40-90 degrees F
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- 26,100-30,500 BTU
- 16.5 A, 3.35 kW
- 208-230/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.375 in. W x 1.125 in. D x 0.875 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; NSF and AHRI certified
- Note: a bin is required for operation and plug and cord are not included
More information on ice makers can be found in the commercial ice machine buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 48"W x 24"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1930 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1670 lb AHRI certified at 90°70°, DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-1900W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1930|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Parts & 3-yr Labor Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||D-970, F-700, F-1300, F-1325, F-1650, FC-1350|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|Width (in) Range||40-49|
|Production Range (per day)||1500-2099 lb|
|Special Features||DuraTech™ Exterior|