The Southbend S36D S-Series range provides six 28,000 BTU no-clog burners, each equipped with a rugged cast iron grate that spreads heat evenly and helps provide quick temperature recovery for quick ticket turnaround. Underneath the burners are removable crumb trays, which catch grease and debris to help make this 36-inch restaurant range easy to keep clean. A 4-inch, stainless steel rail on the front of the unit allows staff to set plates pans on it. A standard oven forms the base of the range, which is heated with a 35,000 BTU, "U"-shaped burner. For increased energy efficiency, the oven's top and four sides are insulated with dense rock wool. As a safety precaution, this range comes with a flame failure safety device that cuts off the flow of gas if the pilot light goes out. Cleaning under the Southbend S36D S-Series range is easy since the equipment's legs are 6 inches tall.
- Runs on natural gas
- 6 no-clog cast iron burners with 28,000 BTU heat input each
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates
- Rear grates accommodate stock pots up to 14-in. dia.
- Removable crumb trays located underneath burners make for easy cleaning
- Metal control knobs include a red stripe so operators can easily identify and adjust burner settings
- Front, sides, and flue riser shelf are constructed with long-lasting stainless steel
- 4-in. front rail provides a landing for plating food and resting pans
- Lower valve panel is hinged for easy access to gas valves
- 6-in. adjustable legs make it easy to install range evenly and clean underneath
- Factory-installed pressure regulator for safety and consistent gas flames
- 35,000 BTU heat input standard oven base
- Snap action thermostat with 175-550 degrees F range
- Heavy-duty, "U"-shaped oven burner provides even heat distribution
- Oven interior is fully enameled for corrosion resistance, easy cleaning, and even temperature distribution
- Top and 4 sides of oven cavity are insulated with dense, self-supporting rock wool
- Safety device cuts off the flow of gas in the event that the pilot flame goes out
- One removable oven rack with 2 adjustable positions
- Oven interior measures 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 34 in. D 591⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus, CSA-Gas, and CSA-Design listed; NSF certified
S-Series Restaurant Range, natural gas, 36", (6) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) standard oven, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grate tops & crumb drawer, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 203,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S36D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|