The Turbo Air TAR-6 Radiance range uses natural gas to heat the standard oven and six burners. Each burner sits under a 12-inch-by-12-inch cast iron grate, and pots can easily slide over the grates. A full-size crumb tray sits under the burners to collect food debris and liquids during cooking. The frame is welded for strength, while its stainless steel construction resists corrosion, scratches and dents. The Turbo Air TAR-6 Radiance range has one oven that comes with one oven rack.
- Heated by natural gas
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Constructed of stainless steel for heavy use and ease of cleaning
- Easy to clean beneath the oven due to its 6-in. stainless steel legs
- 12-in. x 12-in. cast iron grates are durable and enable pots to slide across them
- Heat is provided by 6 open burners that sit under the grates
- Liquid and food debris are collected by a crumb tray for simple cleanup
- Temperature range: 250-550 degrees F
- Oven door pulls out for cleaning
- Oven comes with 1 stainless steel rack for holding dishes and pans
- 227,000 BTU
- Oven interior dimensions; 263⁄8 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 135⁄8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 327⁄8 in. D x 561⁄2 in. H
- CSA, CSA Gas Fired, and CSA Sanitation listed
Radiance Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", (6) 32,000 BTU/hr each lift-off top open burners, (1) standard oven with (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides & back riser lift-off high shelf, full stainless steel oven interior, adjustable oven thermostat, 26.3" D standard, 6" stainless steel adjustable legs standard, regulator included, total 227,000 BTU, CSA, CSA-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TAR-6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||32000|
|Warranty||1 Year Labor and Parts Warranty|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|