The Vollrath 59300 Mirage Cadet Countertop Induction Range is a great light-duty front-of-house range. This range offers precise temperature control, ceramic cook top, high-efficiency operation, and multiple safety features. The G4 Engine allows for precise control of cooking temperatures from 100 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit with 20 different power levels. The push-button control is easy to operate and the bright LED digital readout is easy to read. Temperature memory turns the unit on to the last temperature setting that was used and a "Hot" warning display helps prevent accidents.
- For light-duty commercial use
- G4 engine with IGBT switch for high efficiency and accurate temperature control
- 20 power levels with a 100 to 400 degree F temperature range
- Push-button control with bright LED digital readout that is easy to read
- Stainless steel case and 100% framed ceramic top for durability
- Temperature memory turns range on to last used temperature setting
- Hot warning display for operator safety
- Safety functions: Over-heat protection, pan auto-detection function, empty-pan shut off, and auto shut-off function
- Space-saving compact design
- Overall Dimensions: 12-1/2 in. W x 14-1/2 in. D x 2-7/8 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, NEMA 5-15P plug with 6 ft. cord included
- UL Listed; NSF and FCC Certified
Mirage® Commercial Single Element Drop-In Induction Range, features dial control with high-speed power & temperature level adjustment, 1-180 minute timer function, 18-8 stainless with vitro ceramic top, 6 ft, power cord & plug (does not require hard wiring), features include overheat protection, small-article detection, pan auto-detection function, empty-pan shut-off, vertical control panel, overall dimensions, 14-1/2"W x 12-1/2"D x 2-7/8"H, requires a minimum clearance of 3" at rear & 1" at bottom, 1.4KW, 120v/60/1-ph, 12 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 1 year parts & labor warranty, NSF, cULus, imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 59501 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|