This drop-in commercial induction cooktop from CookTek uses induction heating to quickly heat pots and pans and save energy in the process. Constructed with a stainless steel base and glass-ceramic cooking surface, this countertop induction cooker's single burner is durable and easy to clean.
- Single burner surface
- Internal fan keeps electronics from overheating
- Easy to clean 6 mm glass-ceramic cook top
- Automatic shutoff feature prevents overheating
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission
- LED bar graph display is easy to read
- Range shuts off if error occurs
- Pan Maximizer achieves maximum heating of induction compatible pans
- Grease filter ensures cleaner and cooler air intake
- 20 power cook settings
- 27 precise temperature settings
- Stainless steel housing is durable and easy to clean
- Overall Dimensions: 27.5-in. W x 13.75-in. D x 3.73-in. H
- 120V/60Hz/1-ph,12.5A, 6-ft. NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- cETLus, NSF, and CE Certified
Heritage Induction Range, drop-in, single hob, glass-ceramic top, control knob, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LED display, internal cooling fan, stainless steel exterior, 208-240v/50/60/1-ph, 3500 watts, 15.0 amps, 6 ft. cord, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MCD3500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MCD3500|