This countertop induction range uses Vollrath’s G4 engine, which shares the workload across four IGBT switches instead of the usual one. Four IGBT switches lead to more efficiency, better control, quicker cooking, and improved durability. This range also has many safety features, including pan auto-detection, a feature that shuts off the machine one minute after a pan has been removed.
- G4 engine shares the workload across 4 parallel IGBT switches, increasing efficiency, control, and longevity.
- 100 power levels or a temperature range of 80°F to 400°F allows user to find the exact heat intensity needed
- Temperature memory allows machine to remember the last heat setting used
- 90% efficiency rating ensures lower energy usage
- Uncomplicated controls are easy to use
- Digital troubleshooting display allows for simple diagnostics
- Framed ceramic top offers durability
- Stainless steel case top can be cleaned with a damp towel
- Low-profile design is space efficient and lightweight
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1.8 kW, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 14-in. W x 15-1/4 in. D x 3-in. H
- cULus Listed
- NSF Certified
- Note: this equipment should only be used with induction-ready cookware
- Over-heat protection ensures machine will not get too hot
- Small-article detection allows for machine to only heat cookware and not operator’s watch or jewelry
- Pan auto-detection shuts machine off 1 minute after pan has been removed
- Safety auto-shutoff turns the machine off after 3 hours without control interaction
- Empty pan shutoff will automatically turn off the machine if a pan is empty, prolonging machine and pan life while preventing overheating
- Hot warning display for operator safety
Mirage Pro Countertop Induction Range, US & Canada model, upgraded G4 Engine, 4 IGBT Switches, 90% energy efficiency, 100 power levels 80-450 F (27-232C) range featuring a lower range for chocolates , knob control with digital readout, digital troubleshooting display to indicate "Add Pan, Bad Pan or Hot", optimized for use with wider range of induction-ready cookware & service pieces, includes overheat protection, small-article detection, pan auto-detection function, empty-pan shut-off, stainless case top and aluminum bottom, 14" maximum pan size, 6 ft power cord and plug, 120V, 1800W, 15A, 5-15P plug, 14"Lx15-1/4"Wx3"H, 2 year warranty, NSF, UL, FCC, Imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 59500P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
Vollrath 59500P Customer Reviews
"Seems to be a very well made product. The only problem so far is a confusing description concerning temperature range. Under product features it lists 80-400 F. Further on however under safety it lists 80-450 F as the temperature range. I spent a large amount of time and money looking for a range that would start as low as 80F and go as high as 465F. Although I wanted the high end as close to 500F as I could get, I also needed a controllable temperature range starting at 80F. This product came the closest without being made of plastic. It did cost considerable more than some other products, but it is well made and should last longer. I gave it 4 stars because of the confusing description concerning the high temperature which is 400F and not 450F. I am going to keep it even with this shortcoming. I will update this after I have used this cooktop for several weeks."
"More uniform cooking, Inductive utensils are wonderful, but a lot of really old stuff work much better now."
"5 stars. This appliance is more flexible than other similar units. The power settings are flawless. The temp programming defaults to wok cooking style high temp fast, also at lower temp settings boils water fast. Steady states the temps after a few minutes. Temp numbers are relative. Don't have to spin the knob far. Has a large coil. Handles heavy duty Volrath induction ready pans and pots well. I do everything from make coffee to making youghurt on mine."
"This is a great for everyday use as well as temperature sensitive sauces. It can go from a hard boil to a true simmer to warm with a turn of the dial. The unit is very quiet for an induction burner.Highly recommended."
"Wouldn't be without it, I use it more than the microwave!"