For any heavy volume kitchen that needs to reheat items in a hurry, Vollrath’s 40819 digitally-controlled commercial microwave oven is up to the task. With a stainless steel exterior and an interior ceramic bottom plate, this unit has three power levels and 20 programmable settings to heat and reheat foods and other items to the desired standard. Also including a digital display and timer, it has a .9 cubic feet cooking chamber that can accommodate bowls and platters.
- Stainless steel exterior and interior ceramic bottom plate
- 3 power levels
- 20 programmable settings
- Digital display and timer
- .9 cu. ft. cooking chamber
- Must be installed on a flat, level stable surface able to support the oven's weight
- Allow minimum clearance of 8-in. above the oven, 4-in. at the back and 2-in. on each side.
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12.1 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 3-ft. cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 20-1/2 in. W x 18-1/8 in. D x 12-1/4 in. H
- cULus and ETL Listed
Vollrath Ultra Series Induction Range, countertop, front-to-back dual hob, 208/240V, 6.0/7.0KW (3.0/3.5KW per hob), 29.2 amps, 100 temp setting, dual fan, overheat protect, empty shutoff, Nema 6-50P, 29-3/4"x15-7/8"x5-3/4"OA dimensions, 2yr warranty parts/service, UL, CUL, NSF, FCC, USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 69507 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|