The Vollrath 59300 Mirage Cadet Countertop Induction Range is a great light-duty front-of-house range for cooking and sautéing. Light-weight with a small footprint, this range is both portable and space-saving. Offering many advanced features such as precise temperature control, ceramic cooking top, high-efficiency operation and multiple safety features, this range can perform a wide range of tasks. The G1 Engine allows for precise control of cooking temperatures from 100 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit with 20 different power levels. The push-button control is easy to operate and the bright LED digital readout is easy to read. Temperature memory turns the unit on to the last temperature setting that was used and a "Hot" warning display helps prevent accidents. This range offers a number of safety features built-in, including over-heating protection, pan auto-detection function, empty-pan shut off, and auto shut-off function. The stainless steel case and 100% framed ceramic top make this range long lasting and durable.
- For light-duty commercial use
- G1 engine with IGBT switch for high efficiency and accurate temperature control
- 20 power levels with a 100- to 400-degree F temperature range
- Push-button control with bright LED digital readout that is easy to read
- Stainless steel case and 100% framed ceramic top for durability
- Temperature memory turns range on to last used temperature setting
- Hot warning display for operator safety
- Safety functions: Over-heat protection, pan auto-detection function, empty-pan shut off, and auto shut-off function
- Space-saving compact design
- Lightweight and portable with carry bag included
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 16-in. D x 3-1/8 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 A, 1.8 kW, NEMA 5-15P plug with 6 ft. cord included
- UL Listed; NSF and FCC Certified
Mirage Cadet Countertop Induction Range, 12"W x 16"D x 3-1/8"H, US model, G1 Engine, 1 IGBT switch, 75% energy efficient, 20 power levels, 100-400F (38-204C) range, push button control with digital readout, includes overheat protection, small-article detection, pan auto-detection function, empty-pan shut-off, stainless case top and molded plastic bottom, 14" maximum pan size, 6 ft, power cord and plug, 120V, 1800W, 15A, 5-15P plug, 1 year warranty, NSF, UL, FCC, Imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 59300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
Vollrath 59300 Customer Reviews
Bob S said...
"I bought this on 2-23-12 thinking it would hold up better than the cheaper ones. I cook one omlette each morning for 22 months and it died. No po..."
"I use this countertop range to heat Taiwanese-style hot pot at the dining table, and with the timer function to finish off foods cooked in a pres..."
Vollrath 59300 Customer Reviews
"I bought this on 2-23-12 thinking it would hold up better than the cheaper ones. I cook one omlette each morning for 22 months and it died. No power just clicking sound. Vollrath says these are disposable don't service them. This is made in China. Other than short life I was happy with this. Do I now buy the Mirage Pro or the $128. models?"
"I use this countertop range to heat Taiwanese-style hot pot at the dining table, and with the timer function to finish off foods cooked in a pressure cooker (which allows me to leave the house without leaving my gas range on). For both of these purposes, this range performs excellently. The only thing I dislike about the range is that the 4 rubber feet are not perfectly flat (the unit will wobble slightly without a heavy pot on top of it when on a flat surface)."