Bring the power of induction cooking into your kitchen with Waring's WIH400 single-burner induction range. This range features 12 thermostatically-controlled temperature settings ranging from 120 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit that, along with a 10-hour timer, give cooks precision control over how long each of their products cook. The 11-inch square cooking surface is made out of durable Schlott® glass, while the range exterior is built with easy-to-clean stainless steel. Small article protection keeps operators safe by preventing personal items like watches and jewelry from being heated by the range.
- 12 temperature settings between 120-500 degrees F
- 11-inch square cooking surface is made with rugged Schlott® ceramic glass for durability
- Durable stainless steel exterior for a long life and easy cleaning
- 10-hr. timer for customizable cooking procedures
- Small-article and pan-detection system prevents unit from heating personal items like watches and jewelry or running when no pan is present
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15A, 1800W, 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13 in. W x 16 in. D x 4 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified, and FCC Approved
Induction Range, countertop, single burner, 11" x 11" Schott ceramic glass top, touch controls, (12) temperature settings from 120-500F (79-260C), dual cooking modes: heat (power) and temp (hold), 10-hour countdown timer, 'empty pan', 'induction-ready pan', 'small object' and 'no pan' detection, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 15.0amps, 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Waring WIH400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|