Designed to work with induction-ready cookware up to a 9-inch bottom diameter, this Adcraft Manual Control Induction Cooker offers a new way to cook and prepare food items on a safer alternative to the conventional countertop range. This induction cooker features a safety overheating sensor and an automatic shut off to provide superior safety and long life. Please note that this induction cooker must be used with induction ready cookware only.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Adcraft Manual Control Induction Cooker
- Counter top
- High performance, easy to use and safer alternative to the conventional countertop range because there is no open flame or exposed burner
- Able to heat up fast and bring water to a boil in about a minute
- Constructed of heavy duty stainless steel with cool to touch ceramic glass
- Adjustable cooking temperature from 140 to 464 degrees F
- Comes standard with a safety overheating sensor and a self-checking automatic shutoff feature that turns the unit off when the induction ready pot or pan has been removed from the burner
- Works with induction ready cookware up to 9-in. bottom diameter
- Must be used with Induction ready cookware only
- Overall dimensions are 4.25-in. H x 13.25-in. W x 16.25-in. D
- Electrical Configuration: 208V, 3000W, 14.4 Amps
- NEMA 6-20 plug
- ETL, ETL sanitation, and FCC listed
Induction Cooker, single, countertop, manual controls, ceramic glass top, adjustable temp. to 464F, self-checking auto shutoff, safety overheating sensor, wall stopper, heavy duty, stainless steel, 208v/60/1-ph, 3000 watt, 14.4 amps, NEMA 6-20P, cETLus, ETL Sanitation, FCC
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Adcraft IND-C208V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|