The Eurodib C1823 countertop induction cooktop uses electricity flowing through a copper coil to create a magnetic field above its cooking surface. When an induction-ready pot or pan comes in contact with the cooktop, electrons in the metal move around rapidly, generating friction that creates heat. Adjustable in 30-degree Fahrenheit increments, the temperature can be set between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Its timer has a maximum of 150 minutes, and it enters standby mode once time is reached. The frame is made of hard plastic that resists corrosion, and the stainless steel base withstands heavy use.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Temperature is adjustable in 30-degree increments
- 0-150-min. timer
- Enters standby mode after the timer reaches 150 min.
- Easy-to-clean glass cooktop
- Hard plastic frame is durable and corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel base resists scratching and rusting
- Portable, countertop design
- Required cookware size: 4.7-8.6 in. dia.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14.5 in. L x 11.4 in. W x 2.1 in. H
- 15 A, 1.8 kW
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
You can read more about induction and its benefits in this explainer on induction cooking.
Eurodib Induction Cooker, portable/countertop, single hob, with soft-touch display, temperature range: 150° - 450°F, max weight capacity: 35 lbs., Vitroceramic glass cook top with hard plastic frame and stainless steel base, 15.0 amps, 1800 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Eurodib C1823 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|