The Ice-O-Matic GEM0650A ice maker head should be paired with a storage bin or dispensing unit, which are sold separately. This model can produce as much as 740 pounds per day of popular Pearl Ice, a popular type of ice that is designed to be soft and chewable. Pearl Ice's consistency and size make it perfect for a number of applications, including beverage and blending in a restaurant or for dispensing purposes in hospitals and convenience stores. For optimal production, this machine should be operated in an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and with an incoming water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
This GEM Series Pearl Ice machine has components that are designed to be durable and reliable, like an evaporator and auger made from stainless steel, industrial-grade roller bearings, and a heavy-duty gearbox. It also includes Ice-O-Matic features that optimize performance, including SystemSafe, which monitors the gearbox workload to protect the unit from avoidable damage, and a water sensor that prevents low or no water failures. This air-cooled model has a front air exchange, which eliminates the need for side clearance and facilitates side-by-side installation in small spaces.
- Pearl Ice maker head
- Soft, chewable Pearl Ice is ideal for use with beverages
- Produces up to 740 lbs. per day in optimal operating temperatures
- Air-cooled condenser with front air exchange to eliminate the need for side clearance
- Heavy-duty gearbox and roller bearings are designed to be durable and require less maintenance
- SystemSafe monitors the workload on the gearbox to prevent damage
- Water sensor prevents failures caused by low or no water conditions
- Evaporator and auger are constructed with stainless steel
- Can be paired with a storage bin or dispenser (sold separately)
- Use with certain storage bins requires a bin adapter kit (sold separately)
- Optimal operating temperatures include 70 degree ambient air and 50 degree water
- Pearl Ice Dimensions: 1⁄2 in. H x 3⁄8 in. dia.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 21 A, 5.31 kWh per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Pearl Ice® Maker, soft, chewable ice crystals, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 740 lb/336 kg production/24 hours, durable stainless finish, 115v/60/1-ph, 21.0 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic GEM0650A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||740 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|