The Ice-O-Matic GEM0650W ice maker produces the company's nugget-style Pearl Ice, a customer favorite that has the perfect size and consistency for serving beverages and chewing. In optimal operating temperatures, this water-cooled unit can produce up to 770 pounds of ice per day to meet your kitchen's ice supply needs. This ice machine head can be paired with an ice storage bin or a dispensing unit, although using it with certain bins will require a bin adapter kit.
The Ice-O-Matic GEM0650W ice machine can fit into a variety of layouts because of its slim 21-inch width. To provide you with reliable performance, it comes standard with the SystemSafe load monitoring system, which helps prevent damage by monitoring the gearbox work load, and a Water Sensor that eliminates low- or no-water failures. It is also constructed with a stainless steel evaporator and auger. The maximum performance for this ice machine head was estimated with a 70 degree Fahrenheit ambient air temperature and 50 degree Fahrenheit water temperature.
- Water-cooled Pearl Ice machine head
- Space-saving design is just 21-in. wide
- Pairs with an ice storage bin or dispenser
- Maximum daily production of 770 lbs. of ice
- Produces chewable nugget-style ice for beverages
- SystemSafe feature monitors the gearbox work load to prevent damage
- Failures caused by low or no water are eliminated by Water Sensor
- Reliable construction includes stainless steel evaporator and auger
- Roller bearings and gearbox are heavy-duty for high performance
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 19.5 A, 3.4 kWH per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Use with bins B25, B40, B42, B55, B100, and B120 requires a bin adapter kit
- Ambient air temperature range of 50 to 100 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F
- Maximum ice production measured with 70 degree F ambient air temperature and 50 degree F water temperature
Pearl Ice® Maker, soft, chewable ice crystals, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 770 lb/349 kg production/24 hours, durable stainless finish, 115v/60/1-ph, 19.5 amps, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic GEM0650W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||770 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|