The Ice-O-Matic GEM0650R Pearl Ice machine head has a per day maximum production capacity of up to 770 pounds of nugget-style ice, which is softer and smaller to facilitate chewing. Because of its design, Pearl Ice is ideal for a number of applications, including blending or serving drinks. This machine head can be paired with a storage bin or with a dispenser for easy dispensing. This is a remote-cooled model and requires the GRC 1001 condenser, which is sold separately and can operate in temperatures ranging from -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Ice-O-Matic GEM0650R ice maker comes equipped with a heavy-duty gearbox and roller bearings and a stainless steel evaporator and auger, construction that is meant to provide you with a reliable ice maker for your busy commercial kitchen. The SystemSafe load monitoring feature is designed to help prevent damage, while the Water Sensor eliminates failure caused by low or no water. This unit requires a bin adapter kit for use with certain bins.
- Remote-cooled Pearl Ice machine head
- Dispenses nugget ice that is soft and chewable
- For use with a storage bin or dispenser
- Maximum ice production of 770 lbs. per day
- SystemSafe monitors the gearbox workload to prevent damage
- Low- or no-water failure is eliminated by the Water Sensor
- Evaporator and auger are constructed from stainless steel
- Gearbox and roller bearings are designed for heavy-duty use
- Operating temperature range from -20 to 120 degrees F
- Pearl Ice Dimensions: 1⁄2 in. H x 3⁄8 in. dia.
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 23.5 A, 5.65 kWH per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- CE and CULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Requires GRC 1001 condenser (sold separately)
- Requires KBT19 bin adapter kit for use with bin model B25, B40, or B55
- Requires KBT24 bin adapter kit for use with bin model B42
- Requires KBT23 bin adapter kit for use with bin model B100 or B120
Pearl Ice® Maker, soft, chewable ice crystals, air-cooled, remote condenser, approximately 770 lb/349 kg production/24 hours, durable stainless finish, 115v/60/1-ph, 23.5 amps, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Ice-O-Matic GEM0650R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||770 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Specialty Options||Remote Compressor|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|