The Hoshizaki FD-1002MAJ-C ice machine head has an air-cooled condenser and can make 890 pounds of ice every 24 hours. Ideal for dispensers and soft drinks, the unit produces the nugget ice that many customers prefer. Every 2 hours, CleanCycle24® technology removes sediment from the ice. When paired with a bin (sold separately), the unit uses an infrared sensor to measure the bin’s ice level. An antimicrobial agent called H-GUARD Plus™ is built into the components to reduce bacteria growth in the Hoshizaki FD-1002MAJ-C ice machine head.
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- 890-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Makes cubelet ice
- CleanCycle24 technology flushes ice every 2 hrs. to remove sediment
- Bin control uses an infrared beam to sense ice level in the bin and stop production when it is full
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent minimizes bacteria growth
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and cleans quickly
- Required ambient air range: 45-100 degrees F
- Required incoming water range: 45-90 degrees F
- Ice bin sold separately
- 8,700 BTU
- 15.2 A, 4.57 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.75 in. x 0.75 in. x 0.375 in. x 0.5 in.
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 24 in. D x 26 in. H
- UL listed; AHRI and NSF certified
You can find out more about these units in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Ice Maker, Cubelet-Style, 22"W, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 890 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (726 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent, compressed cubelet style ice, Advanced CleanCycle24™, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.2 amps, NSF, UL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hoshizaki FD-1002MAJ-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||890 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor & Condenser|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|