The Arctic Air AWR25 one-door reach-in refrigerator is designed to provide foodservice operations with a convenient, affordable refrigeration solution. This model has a width of 303⁄4 inches and comes standard with a field-reversible door that can be left- or right-hinged, allowing it to easily fit into a variety of configurations. The door also comes with a recessed handle, which is foamed-in-place for added durability. A lock prevents unauthorized access, and a magnetic gasket can be removed without tools for easy maintenance. This unit also includes four casters, measuring 3 inches in diameter, that make it easy to move the refrigerator for maintenance or cleaning; two of those casters can be locked to keep the unit parked.
The Arctic Air AWR25 is equipped with a self-contained refrigeration system that uses a capillary tube and R134A refrigerant, and provides a temperature range of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures are kept consistent with the help of a bottom-mounted compressor, which is located away from the rising heat in the kitchen to ensure it works as efficiently as possible. Larger fan blades and motors are designed to provide faster recovery times. This commercial refrigerator is constructed with a steel exterior that has been painted white for a clean look.
- Field-reversible door can be left- or right-hinged
- Door includes lock and foamed-in-place, recessed handle
- Magnetic door gasket does not require tools for removal
- Consistent temperatures are provided by a capillary tube system and R134A refrigerant
- Cabinet temperatures range from 33 to 41 degrees F
- Operators can monitor temperatures with an external digital display
- Efficient air flow and faster temperature recovery are provided by larger evaporator fan motors and fan blades
- Bottom-mounted compressor is located near the floor where kitchen temperatures are coolest
- Condensate pan includes a built-in heating element to evaporate excess water
- Interior liner is constructed from white ABS plastic
- Exterior is constructed from steel front and sides, painted white
- 3 adjustable, epoxy-coated wire shelves come standard
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 9-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 303⁄4 in. W x 29 in. D x 78 in. H (including casters)
- cETLus Listed; ENERGY STAR and NSF Certified
Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, 25.0 cubic feet capacity, electronic thermostat with digital LED display, field reversible hinged door with locks, (3) epoxy coated adjustable wire shelves, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, white painted steel front & sides, white ABS interior liner, casters, 115v/60/1, 4.0 amps, 1/4 hp, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Arctic Air AWR25 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Interior Material||ABS Plastic|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
Arctic Air AWR25 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
The Pub said...
"Obviously, can't beat the price. The unit seems to be of decent quality, and has the weight and appearance of a commercial unit. It has kept th..."
"Obviously, can't beat the price. The unit seems to be of decent quality, and has the weight and appearance of a commercial unit. It has kept the inside steady at 33 to 37 degrees, and uses very little power (about $1.50 in power over the first 2 weeks I've had it plugged in). Huge negative is the handle - it is a "recessed" handle. Sounds good, right? Problem is, the indentation into which you put your fingers is shaped poorly, and so it's tough to get a good grip, AND the door seal is very, very tight, which means that's it's very difficult to open the door with one hand. I'm not sure if this will improve with time, but right now a small person would likely have to use 2 hands and struggle to get the door open, which, obviously, is not good. I'm already considering modifying the door handle. It loses one star for that, but still stays at 4 stars for the price. I've only had the unit for 2 weeks, so be advised that this is not a review of reliability."