The Arctic Air AUB36R bottle cooler chills bottles and canned drinks. This unit can accommodate (11) 12-ounce bottle cases or (14.5) 12-ounce can cases. The forced-air cooling system evenly distributes cold air while the self-contained capillary tube system maintains cool temperatures. Its stainless steel interior and black powder-coated steel exterior resist rust and fit into most themes.
- Holds (11) 12-oz. bottle cases or (14.5) 12-oz. can cases
- LED display shows the internal temperature
- Black powder-coated steel front and sides hide scratches and stains
- Self-contained capillary tube system maintains cool temperatures
- 2 of the (4) 3.25-in. casters are kept in place by locks
- Stainless steel sliding lid locks and resists bending
- Stainless steel bottle opener and cap catcher
- Stainless steel interior facilitates cleaning
- Front-accessible condensing unit
- Forced-air cooling system
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- 5 A, 3⁄8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 37 in. W x 27 in. D x 36.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Want to know more about bottle coolers? We go in-depth about them in our bar refrigeration buyers' guide.
Horizontal Bottle Cooler, 37" W, (1) stainless steel sliding lid with lock, 11/14.5 cases 12 oz. bottles/cans, bottle opener & cap catcher, electronic thermostat with digital LED display, black powder coated steel front & sides, stainless steel interior, 3-1/4" casters (2 with locks), 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 3/8 hp, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified (ANSI/NSF 7)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic Air AUB36R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor; 5-yr. Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 36 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|