The Turbo Air TBC-36SB-N6 bottle cooler is able to hold (12) 24 packs of 12-ounce bottles or (15) 24 packs of 12-ounce cans. With their polyethylene coating, the two dividers resist corrosion and can be used to separate drink types or brands into an organized system. A built-in bottle cap opener enables the operator to quickly serve drinks, while the cap catcher prevents messes that can create a hazardous work area. A stainless steel sliding lid provides quick access to the drinks.
The top of the unit also has a stainless steel countertop where drinks can be set before they are served. Structure and cold air retention in the cabinet are provided by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. With its black vinyl exterior, the cabinet fits into almost any theme. Moving the cabinet is simple with its five 4-inch-diameter swivel casters.
With its self-contained, side-mounted refrigeration system, the Turbo Air TBC-36SB-N6 bottle cooler is accessible and easy to service. A self-cleaning condenser is built into the unit so dust is brushed away, preventing it from overheating and causing a system failure. With the use of R-600A hydrocarbon refrigerant, temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit are maintained.
- (12) 24 packs of 12-oz. bottles fit in the unit
- (15) 24 packs of 12-oz. cans fit in the unit
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air and provide structure
- Exterior has a black vinyl finish that resists minor wear and tear
- Countertop and slide lid are constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- 2 polyethylene-coated dividers separate drinks by brand or type
- Bottle caps can be removed with the built-in bottle cap opener
- Cap catcher prevents messes in the floor and maintains a safe environment
- (5) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters make this unit easy to move for cleaning underneath
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.6 A, 1⁄8 HP, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 363⁄4 in. W x 301⁄2 in. D x 381⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Maintenance is simple since the refrigeration system is self-contained
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the side for accessibility
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- Condenser is self-cleaning to reduce the risk of a system failure due to overheating
- R-600A hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet with the forced-air cooling system
Bottle Cooler, 36.75"L, 8.5 cu.ft., self-contained, (2) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (1) sliding lid, stainless steel countertop & lid, black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 1.6 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-36SB-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Dividers||2|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Also Known As||TBC-36SB|