The Turbo Air TBC-36SD-N6 forced air bottle cooler accommodates (12) 24 packs of 12-ounce bottles or (15) 24 packs of 12-ounce cans. Drinks can be organized and separated by brand or type with the two polyethylene dividers. For quick service, a bottle cap opener is built into the unit with a cap catcher to prevent mess. The gliding lid is easy to open, and most of the unit is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
For servicing the unit, the refrigeration system is mounted on the side and self-contained. The Turbo Air TBC-36SD-N6 forced air bottle cooler has a self-cleaning condenser that removes dust buildup every day to prevent a system failure. Drinks are cooled evenly with the forced air cooling system, and temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit are maintained by the R-600A hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Holds (12) 24 packs of 12-oz. bottles
- Holds (15) 24 packs of 12-oz. cans
- Drinks are organized and separated with 2 polyethylene dividers
- Bottle cap opener is built in to quickly open bottles
- Cap catcher collects caps
- Gliding lid is easy to open
- Stainless steel exterior creates a modern look while providing strength and durability
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet while providing structure
- (4) 4-in.-dia. casters help transport the unit
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.6 A, 1⁄8 HP, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 363⁄4 in. W x 301⁄2 in. D x 381⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- System is easy to service
- Condenser is self-cleaning to remove dust, preventing system failure
- Compressor unit is side mounted for simple access
- R-600A hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Forced air cooling system ensures cool air is quickly and evenly distributed
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
Super Deluxe Bottle Cooler, 36.75"L, 8.5 cu.ft., self-contained, (2) PE coated adjustable dividers, built-on removable bottle cap opener and catcher, (1) sliding lid, stainless steel countertop & lid, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, side mount compressor, front breathing, 4" casters, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 1.6 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TBC-36SD-N6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Dividers||2|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Also Known As||TBC-36SD|