The True TD-36-12 bottle cooler has an oversized, factory balanced refrigeration systems that maintains a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The forced-air cooling and guided airflow cool bottles on the top first so you can grab drinks and serve them knowing they are just as cold as the ones on the bottom. The evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion, reducing maintenance time in the future. Temperatures are colder and recovery time is faster thanks the evaporator's fan motor and large blades.
This equipment is finished with a stylish, heavy duty, black laminate with a stainless steel lid, countertop, and a matching black aluminum back. The interior is made from heavy duty galvanized steel. The entire cabinet structure is constructed with foamed-in-place, high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation. A black powder-coated steel frame rail provides stability to the cabinet. The True TD-36-12 bottle cooler has a capacity of 11 cases of 12-ounce bottles or 14.5 cases of 12-ounce cans. Two PVC-coated dividers separate drinks so you stay organized and provide quick, reliable service.
- Accommodates 11 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 141⁄2 cases of 12-oz. cans
- 2 PVC-coated bin dividers provide organization
- Bottle cap opener and cap catcher make serving customers easier
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Temperatures stay cool with R-134A refrigerant
- Evaporator fan motors and blades create a high-volume airflow for colder temperatures and quick recovery time
- Refrigeration system slides out from behind the front grill for maintenance
- Forced air cooling system pushes air over the bottles on the top first to ensure they are just as cold as the ones on the bottom
- Evaporator is coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄5 HP, 4.6 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 363⁄4 in. W x 265⁄8 in. D x 333⁄8 in. H
- CE, UL-EPH, and cULus listed
- Stainless steel countertop and sliding lid
- Laminated black vinyl exterior is resistant to wear and is heavy duty
- Galvanized steel interior is durable
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air in the cooler
- Steel frame rail is black powder coated to resist corrosion
Bottle Cooler, flat top, (11cs) 12oz bottles or (14.5cs) 12oz can capacity, stainless steel counter top & (1) lid, barrel lock standard, well design, galvanized interior, black vinyl exterior, (2) PVC coated adjustable bin dividers, removable bottle cap opener & cap catcher, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 4.6 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CSA, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TD-36-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TD-36-12, TRUE TD-36-12, TRUTD3612, 890TD3612, TD3612, TD-36-12-LT|
|Number of Dividers||2|
|Specialty Options||Bottle Opener|
|Specialty Options||Door Locks|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Doors|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 36 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|
True Refrigeration TD-36-12 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Interior rear of cooler is not flat, resulting in bottles not stacking properly which causes spillage, extra labor time to re stack and clean up...."
"Interior rear of cooler is not flat, resulting in bottles not stacking properly which causes spillage, extra labor time to re stack and clean up. Wire bin dividers allow bottles to get through, caps fall off when pulling back through resulting in spill and mess. Drain is not straight down, and very close to wall which makes plunging and cleaning difficult. Fix these three things and cooler will be great. Otherwise, it functions good for cooling, but could be better in mentioned areas."