The Arctic Air ARCB48 chef base has a stainless steel top that can hold equipment, and its insulated design prevents heat from transferring into the cabinet. Marine edges around the top keep messes off the floor. The unit has two drawers with stainless steel components and liners. To facilitate cleanup, the magnetic door gaskets are removable and the exterior front and sides are stainless steel. This Arctic Air ARCB48 chef base operates at temperatures from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Its electronic thermostat has an exterior LED display.
- Stainless steel top has an insulated design, preventing heat from equipment from absorbing into the refrigerated compartment
- Marine edges on the top contain spills and food debris
- 2 drawers with frames, liners, and facings are made of stainless steel
- Removable magnetic drawer gaskets facilitate cleanup
- Exterior front and sides are made of stainless steel to resist rust
- Easy-mount casters
- Meets NSF Standard 7 to hold open food storage
- 6 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 50 in. W x 32 in. D x 26 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Side-mount Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Exterior electronic thermostat has a digital LED display
- Front-accessible condensing unit for cleaning and servicing
- Self-contained capillary tube system
Read our chef bases buyers' guide to learn more about these units.
Refrigerated Chef Base, 50"W, (2) drawers, marine edge top, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, front breathing, electronic thermostat with external LED display, stainless steel front, sides and top, (4) 5" casters (2 locking), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic Air ARCB48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Arctic Air ARCB48 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I purchased 2 units. The condensing unit is located too close to temperature probes causing failure twice within 1st year. There is no airflow th..."
"I purchased 2 units. The condensing unit is located too close to temperature probes causing failure twice within 1st year. There is no airflow that would extend the life of these units. One of the units also has trouble with drawers ability to maintain integrity, made with 21 gauge stainless steel when it should have been made with 16 gauge. Wall mounts for drawer slide are so thin they rip away from the wall of the unit. the drawer rails connectors are weak and have actually broken off. Very cheap/poor construction. In both units, the drawer faces are secured with tiny screws and faces will also have to be repaired if you purchase this item. In 18 months, I have spent $1500 in repairs and the drawers still do not slide properly because I can not replace the exterior s/s walls that the rails attach to."