The True TRCB-52 chef base will provide commercial kitchens with refrigerated storage combined with a work space that can support up to 717 pounds of equipment. This base has two drawers and each drawer has room for three full-size food pans, which are not included, and can accommodate different configurations of smaller food pans as well. The company's self-contained refrigeration system uses a capillary tube and 134A refrigerant to maintain temperatures with forced air, offering a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This is a heavy-duty unit built with a stainless steel exterior and aluminum back, while the interior liner is built with an aluminum liner given a clear coating. The chef base is also mounted on 4-inch-diameter castors, making it easy to move throughout the kitchen.
- Refrigerated chef base with 2 drawers
- Each drawer fits 3 full-size food pans (not included)
- Also suitable for differently configured food pans of smaller sizes
- Drawers feature recessed handles and heavy-duty slides and rollers
- Heavy-duty top features one-piece construction and a marine edge
- Capable of supporting up to 717 lbs.
- Base offers a temperature range of 33-38 degrees F
- Forced-air refrigeration is provided by a self-contained system
- 134A refrigerant is metered out by a capillary tube to maintain temperatures
- External digital display makes it easy to monitor temperature
- Cabinet insulated throughout with foamed-in-place Ecomate
- Exterior constructed with stainless steel and an aluminum back
- Aluminum interior liner is given a clear coating
- 4-in. dia. castors make the unit mobile; front castor set locks
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.1 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 5113⁄16 in. W x 331⁄16 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Refrigerated Chef Base, 51-7/8"L, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) drawers [accommodates (3) 12"x20"x4" pans, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.1 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
True Refrigeration TRCB-52 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TRCB52, TRCB-52, TRUTRCB52, TRUE TRCB-52, 890TRCB-52, 675-286|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|