The True TRCB-48 chef base will provide your commercial kitchen with combined prep space and ingredient storage. The refrigerated base has two drawers that can fit two full-size food pans or other configurations of differently sized food pans. Although the food pans must be purchased separately, one removable divider bar per drawer is included. The refrigerated chef base has a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and the temperature can be monitored for accuracy via the exterior digital display. Capable of supporting 717 pounds, the top is heavy-duty stainless steel and designed with a marine edge to contain spills.
With exterior construction of a stainless steel top, front, and sides and an aluminum back, the True TRCB-48 chef base can withstand hectic commercial environments. The interior liner is clear-coated aluminum. Forced-air refrigeration works with a self-contained, capillary tube system that uses 134A refrigerant to maintain consistent temperatures. The unit is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate.
- Refrigerated chef base with 2 drawers
- Heavy-duty top with marine edge can support up to 717 lbs.
- Each drawer accommodates 2 full-size food pans (not included)
- Supports configurations of smaller food pan sizes
- 1 removable divider bar comes with each drawer
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses a capillary tube and 134A refrigerant
- Temperature range is 33-38 degrees F for cold ingredient storage
- Cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place Ecomate
- Constructed with a stainless steel front, top, and sides and an aluminum back
- Interior includes a clear-coated aluminum liner and stainless steel, coved floor
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.4 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 7-ft. cord
- Overall Dimensions: 485⁄16 in. W x 321⁄16 in. D x 253⁄8 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Refrigerated Chef Base, 48-3/8"L, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) drawers [accommodates (2) 12"x20"x4" pan/drawer, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.4 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TRCB-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TRCB48, TRCB-48, TRUTRCB48, TRUE TRCB-48, 890TRCB48, 675-286|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
True Refrigeration TRCB-48 Customer Reviews
Write A Review