True refrigerated chef bases are manufactured with only the finest quality materials. Because True refrigerated drawers are well insulated with high density insulation, they conserve energy. Each True refrigerated chef base features an oversized refrigeration system that is environmentally friendly, much like the CFC free insulation.
- 300 series stainless steel cabinet top
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Aluminum finished back
- Two stainless steel drawers
- Clear-coated aluminum interior liner
- Forced-air refrigeration system keeps the unit at 33 to 38 degrees F
- Each drawer accommodates 2 full-size food pans
- Refrigerated drawers are made with stainless steel, so they won't easily scratch or dent
- Cabinet top features drip-resistant edges
- Made in the USA
- 115 V/ 60 Hz/1-ph, 5.4 A, 1/5 HP,NEMA 5-15P plug and 7-ft. cord
- 48-3/8 in. L x 32-1/8 in. W x 20-3/8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed and NSF Certified
In January 2015, True began shipping this product with a clear-coated aluminum interior and gray, PVC-coated shelves. The company will continue to offer white PVC-coated shelves to customers who need replacements for several years. For more information, call KaTom at 1-800-541-8683.
Refrigerated Chef Base, 48-3/8"L, one-piece 300 series 18 gauge stainless steel top with V edge, stainless steel front/sides, aluminum back, white aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (2) drawers [accommodates (2) 12"x20"x4" pan/drawer, NOT included], 4" castors, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.4 amps, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
True Refrigeration TRCB-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TRCB48, TRCB-48, TRUTRCB48, TRUE TRCB-48, 890TRCB48, 675-286|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Warranty||3 yr P&L / 5 yr compressor|
True Refrigeration TRCB-48 Customer Reviews