The Cambro CBU184284VS5580 Camshelving® Basics Plus shelving unit has four vented shelves and a single solid shelf. Vented shelves enable air to flow around product in walk-in refrigerators and freezers, while the solid shelf is ideal for use with small items that would fall through the vents. Constructed of polypropylene, the shelf plates withstand heavy use and are safe to clean in warewashers.
Its four posts are built from a composite material with pre-assembled connectors and wedges for a stable frame. It has 10 traverses that hold the shelves in place, and five bags of eight dovetails secure the traverses to the posts. The Cambro CBU184284VS5580 starter shelving unit holds 1,800 pounds and withstands temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit. Its leveling feet enable the unit to be used on uneven surfaces.
- Part of the Cambro Basics series, now called Cambro Basics Plus
- 1,800-lb. unit capacity
- Dust accumulation is prevented through 4 vented shelves
- 1 solid shelf holds small items that would fall through the vents
- Polypropylene construction prevents corrosion
- 4 posts are made of a composite material that withstands heavy use
- Pre-assembled post connectors and wedges connect the posts to make up the frame
- Stabilizes on uneven floors with adjustable feet
- Brushed graphite look
- 10 traverses secure the shelves to the rest of the unit
- 40 dovetails attach the traverses to the posts
- Users can identify where the dovetails go since they are labeled with an L or R
- Withstands temperatures from -36 to 190 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 42 in. L x 18 in. W x 84 in. H
- NSF certified components
Benefits and features of these units are available in the plastic shelving explainer.
Camshelving® Basics Plus Starter Unit, 18"W x 42"L x 84"H, 5-tier, withstands temperature from -36°F (-38°C) to 190°F (88°C), includes: (4) vented and (1) solid polypropylene shelf plates, (4) composite posts with leveling feet installed, pre-assembled post connectors & wedges, (10) traverses & (5) bags of 8 dovetails (4 each A & B), brushed graphite, NSF
Cambro CBU184284VS5580 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Rust & Corrosion|
|Special Features||Removable Shelf Plates|
|Special Features||Warewasher Safe Shelf Plates|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|