Meats, poultry, cakes, cookies, pies, pastries, pizzas and other baked goods can be made to keep kitchens moving, thanks to the use of Duke Manufacturing's E-102-E double full-size convection oven. With a stainless steel exterior, the unit has five oven racks, with each oven section heated with 11-kilowatt electric heating element around a blower wheel to distribute heat more evenly, and not affect flavors. There is also a power off/cook switch, and a dialing thermostat operating from 200 to 500 degrees, along with a one-hour dial timer with electric buzzer to keep track of all foods baking to the desired consistency.
- Stainless steel exterior
- 5 oven racks with each oven section heated with 11 kW electric heating elements
- Power off/cook switch
- Dialing thermostat operates from 200 to 500 degrees
- 1-hour dial timer with electronic buzzer
- Both doors made with double pane glass to conserve heat
- 1-1/2 in. insulation on bottom, sides and back with3-in. insulation at top to conserve energy
- 240 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 26.5 A, 10 KW
- Overall dimensions: 38-in. W x 39-1/2 in. D x 70-1/2 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 8" high stainless steel legs & adjustable stainless steel feet, stainless steel front, painted steel cabinet, 50/50 stainless steel independent doors, (2) windows, (5) racks, (13) rack positions, porcelain interior, (200°-500°F), 60 minute dial timer with buzzer & (2) speed fan, NSF, cETLus, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke Ovens E102-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|