For the best in meats, casseroles, vegetables and different baked goods, Duke Manufacturing's E102-E double full-size electric convection oven is ideal to have. This unit has a stainless steel exterior front, painted sides and top, and is well-insulated. Its interior is porcelain-enameled with coved corners.
- Stainless steel exterior front, painted sides and top
- Porcelain-enameled interior with coved corners
- 5 oven racks heated with 11 kW heating elements for better product quality
- Power off/cook switch
- Dial-type thermostat operates from 200 to 500 degrees
- 1-hr. dial timer with electric buzzer
- Double pane glass doors
- 8-in. stainless steel legs with adjustable feet
- 208 V/60 hz/1-ph, 52.8 A
- Overall dimensions: 38-in. W x 39-1/2 in. D x 70-1/2 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 8" high stainless steel legs & adjustable stainless steel feet, stainless steel front, painted steel cabinet, 50/50 stainless steel independent doors, (2) windows, (5) racks, (13) rack positions, porcelain interior, (200°-500°F), 60 minute dial timer with buzzer & (2) speed fan, NSF, cETLus, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E102-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|