By having five racks and a tall 24 inch interior, this electric convection oven can cook multiple items at one time. An innovative 11 kilowatt heating element surrounds the blower wheel, delivering even heat throughout the oven chamber. A dial-type thermostat with thermostatic controls allows the user to precisely adjust the temperature anywhere from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Thick interior insulation and double paned door glass prevent heat from escaping, reducing energy costs. The porcelain-coated steel interior is easy to clean and helps distribute heat throughout the chamber.
- Electric convection oven
- Thermostatic controls with a dial-type thermostat give you precise control over temperature from 200 to 500 degrees F
- 1 hr. dial timer with an electric buzzer
- 11kW heating element surrounds the blower wheel, providing even heat distribution
- Thick interior insulation and double paned door glass prevent heat from escaping the oven chamber
- Interior lights allow user to see food cooking without opening the door
- 5 interior racks and a 24 inch high interior allow for multiple items to be cooked at one time
- Porcelain-coated steel interior improves heat distribution while being easy to clean
- Seamless, coved interior corners provide easy cleaning
- Stainless steel doors and front panel can be easily wiped with a damp towel
- Sides and top are painted for a lasting finish
- 240 V/60 Hz/3-Ph, 45.8A, plug and cord not included, professional installation required
- Overall Dimensions: 38-in. W x 39-1/2 in. D x 60-in. H
- cETLus Listed; NSF Certified
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 26" high legs, stainless steel front, painted cabinet, NSF, cETLus, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E101-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|