The Duke E101-E convection oven has a porcelain-enameled interior that eases cleaning, and its corners are rounded, so debris does not get stuck. For energy efficiency, 1.5 inches of board insulation covers the back, bottom, and sides, and 3 inches of insulation fills the top. For food support, the unit comes with five racks, and as food cooks, the interior lights enable employees to quickly check it by looking through the glass windows.
Durable for use in high-volume applications, the Duke 101-E convection oven has a stainless steel front and painted top, sides, and legs. Adjustable feet stabilize on uneven surfaces, and 27-inch legs raise the baking chamber to reduce the amount of bending required for use. The doors open independently, and a latch-and-catch mechanism helps them stay firmly shut. Using the control knobs, the temperature can be set from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and an electronic, 1-hour timer keeps up with cook time. After time is up, it buzzes to alert employees and prevent overcooking.
- 5 racks
- Porcelain enamel interior finish simplifies cleaning
- Coved corners do not trap debris
- Interior lights for monitoring food as it bakes
- Attractive painted sides and top
- 27-in. painted legs have adjustable feet
- Independent stainless steel doors have double-paned glass windows for visibility
- Interior lighting illuminates the cook chamber
- Latch-and-catch mechanism keeps doors shut
- Durable stainless steel shaft door hinges withstand repeated opening and closing
- Insulated cooking chamber reduces heat loss
- Off/cook switch
- 1-hr. timer with electric buzzer for consistent cooking times
- Temperature holding range: 200-500 degrees F
- Part of the E Series
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 24 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall: 38.13 in. W x 39.5 in D x 60 in. H (does not include door handles)
- 52.8 A, 10 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
For a breakdown of these units, visit the convection oven explainer.
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 26" high legs, stainless steel front, painted cabinet, NSF, cETLus, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E101-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|