The Duke E101-E oven has an easy-to-clean porcelain-coated interior with five adjustable racks and interior lighting. The stainless steel front with painted top, sides and legs make this oven good looking and durable. The 50/50 stainless steel doors have double-paned glass for excellent visibility of the interior and a roller style "Latch and Catch" door mechanism with durable 5/8 inch solid stainless steel hinge shafts for long life. One and one half inch insulation on the back, bottom and sides and three inches on the top make this oven energy efficient. The dial thermostat has a temperature range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and the one hour dial timer has a built in electric buzzer for precise cooking times.
- 5 adjustable racks
- Easy-to-clean porcelain interior
- Interior lights make it easy to monitor cooking items
- Attractive painted sides and top
- 27-in. painted legs with adjustable feet
- 50/50 independent stainless steel doors with double-paned glass windows for viability
- Roller style "Latch and Catch" door mechanism with durable 5/8-in. solid stainless steel shaft hinges for long life
- 1-1/2 in. insulation on bottom, sides and back plus 3-in. insulation on top for energy efficiency
- Power off/cook switch
- Dial thermostat ranges from 200 to 500 degrees F
- 1-hr. dial timer with electric buzzer for consistent cooking times
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 52.8 A, 10 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 38-in. W x 39-1/2 in D x 60-in. H
- cETLus Listed; NSF Certified
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 26" high legs, stainless steel front, painted cabinet, NSF, cETLus, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E101-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|