The Duke E101-E oven has a stainless steel front with painted sides, top and legs making this oven durable and attractive. The interior comes with five adjustable racks, interior lighting and an easy-to-clean porcelain finish. The double paned windows give excellent visibility of the interior and the durable stainless steel 50/50 doors feature 5/8 inch solid stainless steel hinge shafts and roller style "Latch and Catch" door mechanism for long life. Three inches of insulation on the top and one and a half inches on the back, bottom and sides hold heat in making this oven energy efficient. The one hour dial timer with electric buzzer and the dial thermostat with a temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit allows for precise and consistent cooking and baking.
- Durable stainless steel independent 50/50 doors with double paned glass
- Easy-to-clean porcelain interior
- 5 adjustable racks
- 27-in. painted legs with adjustable feet
- Attractive and durable painted sides and top
- Rugged roller style "Latch and Catch" door mechanism with durable 5/8 in. solid stainless steel shaft hinges for long life
- Energy efficient 1-1/2 in. insulation on bottom, sides and back plus 3-in. insulation on top
- Interior lights for excellent product visibility
- Power off/cook switch
- Dial thermostat ranges from 200 to 500 degrees F
- 1 hour dial timer with electric buzzer for consistent cooking times
- 240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 52.8 A, 10 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 38-in. W x 39-1/2 in D x 60-in. H
- cETLus Listed; NSF certified
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 26" high legs, stainless steel front, painted cabinet, NSF, cETLus, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E101-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|