The heating element in the Duke E101-E convection oven encircles the blower wheel to provide even heat distribution throughout the interior. Thermostatic controls ensure precise temperature adjustments and can be set from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. To keep heat inside, the chamber is surrounded by board insulation on the top, bottom, back, and sides. On the front, the doors have double-pane glass windows that keep out ambient air while offering a view into the interior. Each door has its own handle and opens independently.
The 24-inch-high interior provides ample room for the five interior racks, and interior lighting illuminates products on the shelves for visibility. Because of its porcelain finish, the interior simplifies cleaning, while rounded corners and a seamless bottom prevent food from getting trapped inside. The Duke E101-E convection oven can be serviced from the front, and since the front panel and doors are stainless steel, the exterior can be cleaned with mild detergent.
- Heating element surrounds the blower wheel for even heating
- Rotary controls
- 1-hr. dial timer has an electric buzzer
- Temperature holding range: 200-500 degrees F
- Board-type insulation on sides, back, bottom, and top helps seal heat inside
- Double-pane door glass and interior lights enable operator to observe cooking food
- 5 interior racks enable multiple items to cook at one time
- Porcelain-coated interior helps distribute heat
- Bottom has coved corners and no seams to facilitate cleaning
- Durable stainless steel front and doors ease cleaning
- Sides and top are painted for a lasting finish
- 27-in. angular legs raise the oven off the floor
- Part of the E series
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 29 in. W x 24 in. D x 24 in. H
- Overall: 38.13 in. W x 39.5 in. D x 60 in. H (does not include door handles)
- 30.5 A, 10 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
To take a closer look at these units, visit this convection ovens resource.
Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, thermostatic controls, with 26" high legs, stainless steel front, painted cabinet, NSF, cETLus, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Duke E101-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|