To properly sanitize dishes, the Hatco S-36-480-3-QS Imperial booster heater raises the rinse water temperature to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. For use with low-temp dishmachines, the temperature can be set to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. The tank can hold 16 gallons of water and has a corrosion-resistant Castone® lining.
The Hatco S-36-480-3-QS Imperial booster heater has a low-water cut-off feature that shuts the heating elements down when the water level gets too low. Excess water is drained through the pressure/temperature relief valve. Pressure and temperature gauges enable user to check the levels. The fiberglass insulation and integrated heat trap keep heat retained in the unit. Its stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone sides are damage resistant.
- Water is heated to 180 degrees F for high-temperature warewashers
- Temperature can be set to 140 degrees F for low-temperature warewashers
- 16-gal. tank capacity
- Castone lining prevents corrosion in the tank
- 573 gal. of water can be dispensed per hour
- Temperature and pressure gauges monitor levels
- Damage-resistant stainless steel front with hammertone sides
- Heat is retained by the built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation
- Front provides easy access for maintenance
- Indicator light notifies user if the unit is turned on
- On/Off toggle switch
- 480 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 43.3 A, 36 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 281⁄2 in. W x 223⁄4 in. D x 31 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases excess water to lower the pressure in the tank
- Heating elements are shut off when water levels get low, preventing burnouts
- Pressure-reducing valve stabilizes pressure levels
- Limit switch prevents temperatures from getting too high
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 36-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 6" legs, 480v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||361 gph|
|70F Recovery||206 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|