Hatco's S-36 208-3 electric booster heater features simple operation, with a pre-set temperature and only a toggle On/Off switch needed for use. This unit has a Castone® lining in the water tank, which helps prevent limescale buildup and corrosion. The booster heater has a powder-coated hammertone body and a stainless steel front panel to ensure the exterior of the unit is durable and resistant to corrosion.
- Part of the Hatco Imperial series
- Pre-set at the factory to heat water to 140 degrees F for low-temp dishwashers or 180 degrees F for high-temp machines
- Gallons per Hour:
- 40 degree F rise: 361 gal.
- 70 degree F rise: 206 gal.
- On/Off toggle switch makes operation simple
- Water tank is lined with Castone to prevent corrosion and limescale buildup
- Built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation increase energy efficiency
- Immersion thermostat triggers a high-temperature limit switch to prevent overheating
- Low-water cutoff protects equipment from damage
- Interior is accessible from the stainless steel front panel for easy servicing
- Body is finished in powder-coated hammertone for durability and corrosion-resistance
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 36 kW, 100 A
- Overall Dimensions: 285⁄8 in. W x 2237frasl;4 in. D x 311⁄8 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Imperial Booster Heater, electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 36KW, stainless steel front, custom fittings & Castone tank. 208V, 36 kw, 3ph. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-36 208-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||361 gph|
|70F Recovery||206 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|