Hatco's S-36 208-3 electric booster heater features simple operation, with a pre-set temperature and only a toggle On/Off switch needed for use. This unit has a Castone® lining in the water tank, which helps prevent limescale buildup and corrosion. The booster heater has a powder-coated hammertone body and a stainless steel front panel to ensure the exterior of the unit is durable and resistant to corrosion.
- Part of the Hatco Imperial series
- Pre-set at the factory to heat water to 140 degrees F for low-temp dishwashers or 180 degrees F for high-temp machines
- Gallons per Hour:
- 40 degree F rise: 361 gal.
- 70 degree F rise: 206 gal.
- On/Off toggle switch makes operation simple
- Water tank is lined with Castone to prevent corrosion and limescale buildup
- Built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation increase energy efficiency
- Immersion thermostat triggers a high-temperature limit switch to prevent overheating
- Low-water cutoff protects equipment from damage
- Interior is accessible from the stainless steel front panel for easy servicing
- Body is finished in powder-coated hammertone for durability and corrosion-resistance
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 36 kW, 100 A
- Overall Dimensions: 285⁄8 in. W x 2237frasl;4 in. D x 311⁄8 in. H
- UL, cUL, CE Listed; NSF Certified
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 36-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 6" legs, 208v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||361 gph|
|70F Recovery||206 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|