The Hatco S-27 Imperial booster heater warms water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit to make it sanitary for dishwashing, and its low-temp setting reduces the temperature to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. The Castone® lining in the tank resists rust and protects the components. It can hold 16 gallons. There is a high-limit temperature switch that shuts the unit down if it overheats, and it also shuts off if the water levels get too low, preventing element burnouts.
The Hatco S-27 Imperial booster heater has a built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation for keeping heat inside. It has a stainless steel front with hammertone sides to make it durable. Since the unit opens at the front, it is accessible for service. There is an on/off switch with a pilot indicator light that signifies when it is operating, and plastic legs measuring 6 inches tall support and elevate the heater.
- Heater ensures dishwashing water is 180 degrees F for sanitizing
- Temperature can be set to 140 degrees F for low-temp dishwashers
- Water temperature recovery with a 40-degree F rise: 271 GPH
- Water temperature recovery with a 70-degree F rise: 155 GPH
- 16-gal. capacity
- Tank is lined with corrosion-resistant Castone to preserve the components
- Heat trap and fiberglass insulation keep heat contained to increase efficiency
- Heavy-duty stainless steel front with sturdy hammertone sides
- High-limit temperature switch shuts the unit down if it overheats
- Low-water cutoff keeps the elements from burning out if the water level is too low
- Interior components are accessible from the front to facilitate servicing
- On/off switch with a pilot indicator light
- Durable plastic legs support the unit
- Includes temperature/pressure relief and pressure reducing valves
- 27 kW, 32.5 A
- 480 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 28.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Do you want more in-depth information on booster heaters? Check out our booster heaters buyers' guide.
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 27-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6" plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 480v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||271 gph|
|70F Recovery||155 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|