The Hatco S-27 booster heater is meant to be attached to a dishwasher to ensure water temperature is increased so dishes are properly sanitized. The thermostat can be changed to 140 degrees Fahrenheit on this unit to go on low temperature dishmachines. It can produce up to 573 GPH of sanitizing rinse water, and the storage capacity is 16 gallons. The tank is lined with Castone® to prevent corrosion and is non-toxic.
A low water cut-off feature shuts the unit off to prevent the heating element from burning up when the water is low. A high-temperature limit control shuts off the unit if temperatures exceed the safe limit. Heat loss is reduced with the fiberglass construction and built-in heat trap. The Hatco S-27 booster heater is mostly constructed of stainless steel, making the unit resistant to corrosion and durable for commercial use.
- Produces up to 573 GPH of sanitizing rinse water
- 16-gal. storage capacity
- Thermostats can be changed to 140 degrees F for low-temp dishmachines
- Installing the heater next to other equipment is simple since the service area is accessible from the front
- Castone lined tank is not toxic and resists corrosion
- Temperature/pressure relief valve
- Pressure reduction valve
- 2 temperature and pressure gauges
- High-temperature limit control shuts off the unit if temperatures exceed the high limit
- Pilot indicator light lets the operator know the system is working
- On/Off switch is easy to use
- Low water cut off shuts off the unit to prevent the heating element from burning if there is low water
- Built-in heat trap and fiberglass construction help reduce heat loss
- Immersion thermostats and high temperature limit switch
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion and easy to clean
- Powder-coated, silver gray hammertone body
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 27 kW, 75 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 27-KW, stainless steel stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||271 gph|
|70F Recovery||155 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|