The Hatco S-27 booster heater is used with high-temp dishwashers to ensure water is at 180 degrees Fahrenheit to sanitize dishes. This unit has a 16-gallon water capacity. The front of the unit is constructed of stainless steel for durability while the rest of the unit has a powder-coated hammertone body that is heavy duty. Maintenance can be done from the front of the unit so it does not have to be moved. A low water cut off keeps the heating elements from burning out. The Hatco S-27 booster heater has a Castone® lined tank that is corrosion resistant.
- Heats incoming water to 180 degrees F so dishes can be sanitized properly on high-temp dishmachines
- 16-gal. storage capacity
- Maintenance can be done from the front
- Castone-lined tank resists corrosion and is non-toxic
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Pressure-reducing valve
- 2 temperature and pressure gauges
- High-temperature limit control
- Pilot indicator light
- On/Off switch is easy to use
- Low water cut off keeps the heating element from burning out
- Built-in heat trap reduces heat loss
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat
- Stainless steel front panel resists corrosion and scratching
- Powder-coated, silver-gray hammertone body
- Heating elements are metal sheathed for strength
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 27 kW, 112.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Imperial Booster Heater, electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 27KW, stainless steel front, custom fittings & Castone tank. 240V, 27 kw, 1ph. NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco S-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||271 gph|
|70F Recovery||155 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|