The Hatco S-27 booster heater is used with high-temp dishwashers to ensure water is at 180 degrees Fahrenheit to sanitize dishes. This unit has a 16-gallon water capacity. The front of the unit is constructed of stainless steel for durability while the rest of the unit has a powder-coated hammertone body that is heavy duty. Maintenance can be done from the front of the unit so it does not have to be moved. A low water cut off keeps the heating elements from burning out. The Hatco S-27 booster heater has a Castone® lined tank that is corrosion resistant.
- Heats incoming water to 180 degrees F so dishes can be sanitized properly on high-temp dishmachines
- 16-gal. storage capacity
- Maintenance can be done from the front
- Castone-lined tank resists corrosion and is non-toxic
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Pressure-reducing valve
- 2 temperature and pressure gauges
- High-temperature limit control
- Pilot indicator light
- On/Off switch is easy to use
- Low water cut off keeps the heating element from burning out
- Built-in heat trap reduces heat loss
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat
- Stainless steel front panel resists corrosion and scratching
- Powder-coated, silver-gray hammertone body
- Heating elements are metal sheathed for strength
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 27 kW, 112.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 27-KW, stainless steel stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco S-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||271 gph|
|70F Recovery||155 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|