The Hatco C-45-480-3-QS booster heater provides a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to a 452 gallon-per-hour water supply, raising temperatures to the required 180 degrees Fahrenheit necessary for hot water sanitation. This unit is safe to have in your kitchen - a high-temperature cutoff prevents it from overheating, a pressure valve prevents unsafe levels of pressure from building up, and a low-water cutoff will shut the unit down in the event that your water supply is interrupted. This booster heater is insulated for superior energy efficiency.
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to water at 452 gph and a 70 degree F rise to water at 258 gph
- Heats water to the required 180 degrees F needed for hot water sanitation
- Dishes sanitized with hot water dry quickly
- Holds 6-gal. of heated water
- 6-in. legs included for floor-mount installation
- Castone®-lined rank for a long life; resists the buildup of minerals
- Temperature/pressure relief valve assures safe operation
- Pressure reducing valve provides the appropriate water pressure for operation
- Temperature/pressure gauges let operators monitor for the right conditions
- High-temperature limit control prevents unit from overheating
- Pilot indicator light tells operators when unit is operational
- On/Off switch lets operators turn off power when hot water is not needed to conserve electricity
- Low-water cutoff prevents element from burning out in the event that water supply is interrupted
- Fiberglass insulation helps maintain heat for energy efficiency
- Ships factory plumbed and wired for quick setup
- Swing-away service panel for streamlined service calls
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 45-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL, 480v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco C-45 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||452 gph|
|70F Recovery||258 gph|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 20 in|