The Hatco C-45-480-3-QS booster heater provides a 40 degree Fahrenheit rise to a 452 gallon-per-hour water supply, raising temperatures to the required 180 degrees Fahrenheit necessary for hot water sanitation. This unit is safe to have in your kitchen - a high-temperature cutoff prevents it from overheating, a pressure valve prevents unsafe levels of pressure from building up, and a low-water cutoff will shut the unit down in the event that your water supply is interrupted. This booster heater is insulated for superior energy efficiency.
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to water at 452 gph and a 70 degree F rise to water at 258 gph
- Heats water to the required 180 degrees F needed for hot water sanitation
- Dishes sanitized with hot water dry quickly
- Holds 6-gal. of heated water
- 6-in. legs included for floor-mount installation
- Castone®-lined rank for a long life; resists the buildup of minerals
- Temperature/pressure relief valve assures safe operation
- Pressure reducing valve provides the appropriate water pressure for operation
- Temperature/pressure gauges let operators monitor for the right conditions
- High-temperature limit control prevents unit from overheating
- Pilot indicator light tells operators when unit is operational
- On/Off switch lets operators turn off power when hot water is not needed to conserve electricity
- Low-water cutoff prevents element from burning out in the event that water supply is interrupted
- Fiberglass insulation helps maintain heat for energy efficiency
- Ships factory plumbed and wired for quick setup
- Swing-away service panel for streamlined service calls
Compact Booster Heater, Electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 45 KW, stainless steel front, Castone tank, 480 volts, 3 phase. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco C-45-480-3-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||452 gph|
|70F Recovery||258 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|